Here are the details...
· Customer service via phone, email, and in person
- Billing and Fee questions
- Membership, promotions and using the website
- Technical issues regarding B-cycles and kiosks
- Sponsorship requests
- Event requests
· Communicate with accounting, the directors, and the maintenance and service technicians regarding any issues and questions that may arise.
· We are looking for a person with good communication skills who will show initiative, work independently, maintain a positive attitude, and present a professional image to the public.
Site Analysis/Site Sponsor Liaison for B-cycle Stations· Provide support for the planning and installation of kiosks.
· Communicate with local businesses regarding sponsorship of kiosks. Assist in maintaining communication and improving the relationship with existing sponsors, including sponsor PR packet distribution.
· We are looking for a person with good communication skills who will show initiative, be able to work independently, present a positive and professional image, be able to multi-task, and deal with a wide variety of people.
Maintenance and Service Technician
· Assist the Service Manager with the scheduled maintenance of B-cycles and B-cycle Kiosks.
- Ensure the B-cycles are clean and mechanically sound. This will be accomplished through regular inspection and maintenance as scheduled.
- Ensure kiosks are clean and operational. Regularly inspect and troubleshoot any technical issues with the kiosk stations.
· Learn the back end computer system for B-cycle and kiosk station maintenance. Assist with data entry of all maintenance activities to the B-cycle website.
· Communicate with B-cycle Service Manager and customer service regarding any aspects of maintenance and customer service regarding maintenance issues.
· We are looking for a person with initiative and a professional image who can work independently. Mechanical skills with bicycles are a requirement. Knowledge and experience regarding cycling is required.
TO APPLY, EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org